Are you a Woman of Promise?
Do you know someone who is?
New Directions Career Center will be seeking nominations for the 2019 Woman of Promise. A woman must meet three criteria to be eligible for this consideration:
-Be a graduate in any year (since 1980!) of at least one core program of NDCC.
-Believe that the experiences provided by the Center significantly influenced her to use her potential and advance toward fulfilling work that contributes to increased financial security.
-Be willing to share her story of life change with the public through presentations and publications sponsored by New Directions Career Center, offered as a valuable resource. Her Woman of Promise story will be used by the Center as tools of inspiration and motivation. She will encourage other women to improve their lives, as well as individuals, businesses, and other organizations to support programs of the Center that empower women.
Eligible nominees will be contacted by NDCC staff to provide further information about how they have pursued the plans set forth during their programming at the Center.
The recipient of the Woman of Promise recognition will be featured at the Center’s signature event on April 11, 2019 with a chance to share her story and inspire others to choose a new direction and change their lives.
The nomination process for the 2019 Woman of Promise will be announced in 2019. Come hear the inspiring story from this year’s recipient at the Women of Promise event on April 11th, 2019 at St. Charles.
View past Women of Promise Honorees here
Benefits to the Recipient
- A chance to share her story of transformation and inspire others to choose a new direction and change their lives!
- Expert help developing her speech in preparation for the event.
- Pampering at Square One Salon and Spa the day of the event.
- Professional photo shoot to commemorate the occasion.
- She and a selection of her guests will attend NDCC’s 2017 Women of Promise event at no cost.
- Complimentary admission to all NDCC events in the future and opportunities for ongoing networking, leadership and motivation within the Central Ohio community.
- Recognition on the walls of the Center – an inspiration to other women as they begin their own transformations.