New Directions Career Center is a non-profit organization that empowers women in transition to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency. We help all adults identify and obtain career goals in line with their own personal definitions of success while overcoming their barriers to employment.
→ View posting and apply on Indeed
The Counselor is responsible for delivering career development programming in group and individual settings from a wellness perspective.
NDCC Program Responsibilities:
- Facilitate group sessions/classes on career development and personal enrichment topics.
- Deliver individual career counseling services to NDCC Program Graduates.
- Assist with the orientation presentation and interviews for new NDCC clients.
- Assist with the facilitation, data collection, evaluation, and day-to-day coordination of NDCC’s daytime and evening programming.
- Assist the Program Director with the creation and revision of NDCC program curriculum.
- Assist Program Director in the creation and analysis of NDCC program reports, budgets, evaluation measures, and schedules.
- Assist the Program Director with community outreach and recruitment efforts.
- Attends staff meetings and retreats, participate on NDCC committees, and assist with NDCC events as appropriate/needed.